Sunday, August 5, 2018

Image of Matt Talbot and the Blessed Mother

Perhaps the most active promoter for the beatification of Venerable Matt Talbot online is Gregory Jakielski in Poland, who we have noted repeatedly in our posts. 
Earlier today he posted the following at his https://www.facebook.com/VenerableMattTalbot/

“Last year I wrote to the Camaldolese Nuns from Złoczewo (Poland). I knew that they are preparing paintings and writing icons. I wanted to interest them about the life of Venerable Matt Talbot. In secret I counted on help in preparing the image of Venerable Matt that I could use to prepare Praying Cards with a prayer for the beatification of Matt Talbot.

The Sisters were very willing to help, but due to the large amount of duties I had to be patient.

The fruit of my correspondence is a beautiful painting painted by Sister Józefina OSB Cam, who reached me last week, after a small adventure of "disappearance" at the Post Office.


For me personally, this is the whole story of the life of Venerable Matt Talbot in one picture.”

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor