Friday, August 26, 2016

The Journey of Terry Nelson with Venerable Matt Talbot Continues

The most popular artist painting Venerable Matt Talbot today is Terry Nelson. Each year more and more websites, articles, videos, and prayer cards that feature Matt include one of his paintings.

Fortunately for us, Terry is not finished with Matt.

Terry announced a week ago that “I have to get back to painting. I'm not happy with anything I've done. So I'm going to continue to work on Matt Talbot. I'll never be finished." (https://abbey-roads.blogspot.com/2016/08/looking-at-art.html)

Needless to say, we wish him well of his continuing journey with Matt.
  
At some point in the future, perhaps Terry will bless us with an in-depth perspective on his relationship with Matt through the years in both words and paintings.


Note: Some additional links for Terry are: